13 Things You'll Only Understand If You're A True Philly Girl
Are you from West Philadelphia? Born and raised?
1. You're always down for a GNO in Center City.
2. You have serious loyalty to either Pat's OR Geno's... not both!
3. You know the historical meaning behind Elfreth's Alley, and you love talking about it.
4. You'll agree that nothing hits the spot quite like CRABFRIES
5. Annnnd you know that cheat day is solely saved for donnolis
6. You know that a sub is supposed to be called a hoagie...
7. You'd be furious if you found out your S.O. was a Cowboys fan.
8. To put it simply, soft pretzels give you life.
9. You've witnessed (and survived) an Army-Navy game IRL!
10. It's 90% certain that your instagram has a snapshot of you with the Rocky Balboa statue...
11. You understand that water ice has ZERO competition. Z-E-R-O.
12. You know how important the Reading Terminal Market really is.
13. And finally, you've probably named a pet "Cheesesteak."
SHARE this with your friends if this list made you PROUD to be a Philadelphian!!