12 Times Up! Made You Laugh Then Cry
Walt Disney Studios/ Motion Pictures
"Who says we have to grow up?"
1. Meeting Dug made you really happy.
2. But when he had to wear the cone of shame, you suddenly felt so sad.
3. This part made you feel secondhand embarrassment because YOU KNOW there's nothing worse than going door to door.
4. But then this made you really happy because you loved the determination the little guy had.
5. For some reason, Carl and Ellie's mailbox made you really, really happy.
6. And this kiss on the cheek! That made you so cheerful. You forgot you ever had any problems at all.
7. AND THEN THIS. This made you shrivel up, like a forgotten raisin.
8. And this took you into a whole new level of somber thoughts.
9. But this! This made you laugh.
10. AND THEN SCREAM.
11. This, this right here was the best moment of your life.
12. And finally, this is where the final tear fell. The tear of pure, unadulterated joy.
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
5 Documentaries That Show What It's Like Living With Dementia
6 Questions Women Must Ask A Doctor At An Annual Checkup
4 Ridiculous Myths About Plan B You Need To Stop Believing Right Now
Why Teenagers Would Benefit From Having a Pet Cat
13 Breakfast Foods To Eat If You Have H. Pylori (Helicobacter Pylori)
8 Books to Read That Might Make Your Divorce a Little Less Painful
7 Transgender Podcasts That'll Help You Embrace Who You Are
Want To Retire Early? Here Are The 8 Jobs That'll Get You There
8 Incredibly Beneficial Podcasts for Female Entrepreneurs, Everywhere
Allow Us to Introduce You to Face Haus—The Drybar of Skincare
How To Induce Your Period Overnight
Why Older Women Should Continue to Travel, According to an Expert