21 Puppies With Oversized Paws
Paws for awwwws!
1. If you really want to know what love is.
Just have a look at this dog's precious little but big paws.
2. Or this little baby who's paws you just want to give infinite kisses to.
3. This ball of fluff's paws!
4. I'm sorry. Almost just got too lost in your eyes to see how precious your paws are.
5. These sweet paws that she'll most likely never grow into.
6. This sleepy little pup with the sleepiest paws.
7. The biggest paws on the most curious little doggy.
8. Initiating high pitched voice...
"Oh my goodness!"
9. This funny little guy who just wants to eat his adorableness.
10. So precious.
11. You'd totally give your drink to this sweet little pup and it's cute paws.
12. Fluffy paws!!!! 😭
13. This pup who just can't with his paws right now
14. Cuddley paws!
16. These "I want you to come scratch my belly" paws
17. These baby doggy paws that so adorably modest about how adorable they are.
18. These "Oh my goodness" paws.
19. These ready to get to work paws.
20. These bashful paws you just wanna put all over your face.
SHARE these pictures with your friends having a bad day!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
Ladies, You Can Grow Gray Hair Out Naturally and Gracefully—Here's How
18 States Just Raised The Minimum Wage For 2018. Is Yours On The List?
9 Books That'll Make Your July SO Much Better
Was I Overly Needy, or Was He Just Too Independent For Love?
15 Cult Spices Every Kitchen Should Have Stocked
Solo Female Travelers, Rejoice! The App of Your Dreams Is Here
Why We Need To Stop Using The Term “Beach Body”
9 Feminist Moments From "Friends" That Are Still Totally Relevant Today
Your July 2018 Horoscope Reveals Everything Your Sign Can Expect Next Month
13 Too Real Reasons Why Voicemails Are The Absolute Worst
I Went Out On Three Dates A Week For A Month And This Is What I Learned
When Doctors Don't Listen To Women