11 Things You'll Only Understand If You're A True Puerto Rican Girl
Tía still doing the JLO highlights
1. Knowing the power of a chancleta
Those chanclas are no joke tho.
2. The realization that cereals had different names
3. Period cramps, coughs, bloating, migraine. Calso will always fix your woes
4. You've seen piñatas turn a nice time into the Hunger Games
5. Recycling isn't just an environmental impact for you, it's a way of life.
6. Knowing that plastic bags can turn into garbage bags, shower caps and umbrellas
7. Carrie Bradshaw uses the oven for shoe storage you use it for the pots you'll never use.
8. You use cookie jars for storage just like Abue
9. You've taken the radio faceplate off of your car like Papa
Twitter/ She Wants Da Chorizo
10. Translating American traditions to Abuelita can do this.
Twitter/ Isabela Rojas
11. You and your girls if you were a crime scene investigation team
SHARE with your friends who love their abuelita!