14 Things Homeschooled Kids Know to Be True
Mean Girls didn't get it quite right...
1. Sexual innuendos blow right over your head.
2. You did not learn about sex the normal way.
Your mom and dad sat you down with a book. You didn't get a Sex Ed lesson from a P.E. coach, or dive into a Playboy magazine with your schoolmates.
3. Insults hurt way more.
Public school kids are way more creative with the language they toss around and when you're in the crossfires, ratting them out to your mom is definitely not okay anymore.
4. When friends show you something your parents would not approve of...
"I don't think my mom would like this..."
5. All of your friends think they know the truth about homeschooling
6. That the reason why you're homeschooled is because of this...
7. The question “are you off school today?”
Still gives you all of the chills.