11 Real Phases Every Boricua Has Been Through
"Boriqua, morena, dominicano, colombiano"
1. There was a time you owned Brazilian pants
Women Fashions – Fashion Trends
In all the colors.
...That time is probably still around nowish too.
2. You also matched them with baggy shirts
3. And jerseys.
4. Everyone in your life knew hoop earrings with your name were your life's goal
5. You had a pair of “Chinese slippers”
6. Dark lip liner and clear lip gloss was super classy to you at a time
7. This store was your reason for going to the mall
8. Strands of hair hung around your face.
9. So did cornrows with colorful hair ties
10. Your reggaeton beat phase happened. Stop pretending it didn't.
11. You became fluent in spanglish
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
The 7 Emotional Stages Of Cheating On Your Diet
6 Things You Need To Know About Freezing Your Eggs
25 Striking Photos of Vanessa Haydon Trump: Then and Now
Once Upon A Time Announces Who Will Return For Series Finale
What's Coming To Netflix April 2018? Get Ready To Binge
40 Things You Didn't Know You Needed On Amazon For Under $20
'Station 19' Review: 'Grey's Anatomy' Spinoff Has Serious Shoes To Fill
Riverdale Season 2 Episode 16 Online: Where To Watch & Spoilers
'Supernatural' Team Talk Season 14 Renewal & Why They Stayed On The Show
The Best Amazon Original Shows You Shouldn't Miss
The Magicians Season 3 Episode 11: Where To Watch & Spoilers
In A Total Miranda Move, Cynthia Nixon Is Running For Governor Of New York