11 Things You'll Only Understand If You're A True Boston Girl
Only for true Bostonians. Kid.
1. You get asked to repeat yourself a little bit too often
Khakis = Car Keys
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks < Running on Dunkin'
Dunkies for life.
3. Comfort food = Clam chowdah
50 points for Gryffindor if it's in a bread bowl!
4. Jimmies or bust
5. You had to say the word "packie" several times before you realized, people thought you were offensive
Convenience store = packie
Or at least that's what ma said...
6. Like a true Boston girl you respect Ice-cream.
Forget that Pinkberry ish — real ice cream parlors all DAY.
7. Your loyalty to Aerosmith is undeniable.
8. You still buy off brand soda
9. You know all about proper pronunciation.
10. You cannot bring yourself to respect a Yankee fan
11. Ice coffee in the winter makes tons of sense to you
Ice, ice, baby.
SHARE with your friends who love Boston!!