Best Instagram Captions For Chinese New Year
Trying to find the best Instagram captions for Chinese New Year? Unlike New Year’s Eve, Chinese New Year is celebrated with symbolic traditions that don’t involve making out with strangers before the clock strikes midnights. From cleaning the house to the dance of the dragon, all traditions focus on being with family and entering the new year in the best place, physically and spiritually possible.The Chinese lunar calendar decides Chinese New Year dates. Each Chinese year has an animal sign according to the Chinese zodiac. This year is the Year of the Pig.
Also known as the Spring Festival, Chinese New Year is the most important holiday in China and has also made its influence in Western culture. San Francisco’s Chinese New Year parade is the most extensive celebration of the Chinese new year of its kind outside of Asia. Chinese New Year celebrates bringing luck and prosperity into the new year, rather than resolutions, to be your best self in the next year. If you are planning on celebrating the Chinese New Year and want to share with you Insta fam, we have all your Instagram caption inspiration for the Chinese New Year!
Best Instagram Captions for Chinese New Year- Traditional Expressions
On December 31rst, you don't hear many pleasantries being exchanged other than "Happy New Year." But Chinese New Year has many sayings and expressions to wish one well in the New Year. As Chinese New Year is about traditions, caption your Instagram with a traditional declaration of happy new year.
- 祝来年好运，并取得更大的成就。 — “Good luck and great success in the coming new year.”
- 恭 贺新禧，祝身体健康、事业发达。- Happy New Year, I wish you good health and lasting prosperity. -吉星高照 — “Fortune will smile on you (or ‘lucky star high shines’)”
- 愿新年为您带来快乐，友爱和宁静。— “May the coming New Year bring you joy, love, and peace.”
- 恭喜发财 -" Everything goes well."
- 新年快乐 - "Happy New Year."
- 和气生财 - "Harmony brings wealth."
- 岁岁平安 - "Peace all year round"
- 招财进宝 - "Treasures fill the home."
- 年年有馀 - "Wishing you prosperity every year."
Best Instagram Captions for Chinese New Year- Chinese Proverbs
Another form of Chinese language is Chinese proverbs, which present ideas or wisdom in short idioms. Keeping in theme with the spirit of the holiday, why not fill your Instagram feed with some wise words that speak to new beginnings?
- "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
- "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you were heading."
- "The man who moves the mountain begins by carrying small stones."
- "Do not waste your hour- the sun sets soon."
- "To have principles, first have courage.'
- "A good fortune may forebode a bad luck, which may, in turn, disguise a good fortune."
- "Do not fear going forward slowly; fear only to stand still."
- "Make happy those who are near and those who are far will come."
- "The journey is the reward."
Wishing you a prosperous and happy Chinese New Year!!
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
How are you celebrating Chinese New Year? We want to know!